Fall is my favorite season, and I am so excited to embrace all that fall has to offer this year! In order to help keep me on track and do at least a few fun fall things, I made a list in my bullet journal of things I want to do or eat to get in the fall spirit. I chose to make this page red, orange, and yellow since those are all fall colors. Then I added in some fall themed doodles to keep it fun without going overboard.
I kept everything on the list pretty simple since I know I am going to be very busy this fall and won’t have entire days to dedicate to fun fall activities. But here is the list I came up with:
1. Visit an apple orchard– We have a great apple orchard near my house in Illinois that I have gone to for so long, but now that I am in Michigan I want to try at least one new one since Michigan has a lot to choose from! Robinette’s is one in Grand Rapids I tried last year and it was delicious!
2. Make an apple dessert– Let’s be honest I have so many pinned on Pinterest that I should try to make at least one this fall!
3. Roast marshmallows
4. Buy pumpkins
5. Burn autumn candles- Just gives me an excuse to buy a new fall candle 😉
6. Eat apple donuts
7. Make pumpkin bars
8. Drive in the fall foliage
9. Decorate my room for fall- I have a few DIYs I am planning to attempt, so fingers crossed that those turn out well!
10. Eat caramel apples
11. Drink apple cider
What is one thing you want to do this fall? Let me know in the comments below, especially if it is something new I should add to my list!