I’m Scarlett! I am a 24 year old from the Midwest who moved to South Carolina in 2020 to start work as a Speech-Language Pathologist! I started The Trendy Chick in 2011 as a way to express my love for fashion and to share my latest adventures.
Why I blog…
The Trendy Chick was started as just a fashion blog. Over time it has expanded to include DIY’s, college tips, lifestyle posts, books posts, etc. I blog as a creative outlet and enjoy creating content that reflects my current interests. The Trendy Chick has turned into a great place to post pictures and stories of things I do so I can easily look back in the future and see everything. When I started it I never dreamed it would last more than a week, maybe a month at the most. Here I am over 9 years later still blogging, and still loving it!
- I love animals of all kinds, but especially cats! I currently have two living with me and I love all the funny things they do!
- My favorite color has been red ever since I was a little girl. Growing up I had a big collection of red bears because of how much I loved red!
- I am left handed
- I am only about 5’2, but once I was out of high school sports I loved being on the shorter side!
- I love to-do lists and office supplies. I am 99% sure I could support TJ Maxx through my stationary purchases alone.
- I enjoy traveling and I have been so blessed to have gone on many trips throughout the years!
- And lastly, I love God! I grew up in a Christian home and my faith has only grown stronger over the past few years. I don’t always talk about it on my blog a lot since that isn’t what this blog is about, but it is a big part of my life!