- Go to a drive in movie
Host a bonfire Go to the local Apple Orchard Go to the local pumpkin patch Go to homecoming Go on a picnic
- Go on a hayride
- Go to a haunted house
Go to a concert
- Have a random acts of kindness day
Go to a festival
- Have a leaf pile photoshoot (I couldn’t do this because the day I was planning on it, we got a huge storm where I lived. A tornado even wiped out a town that was kind of close to my town. Needless to say, all the leaves were gone after that wind! There’s always next year!)
- Get a seasonal drink at Starbucks
Buy a monogram pulloverSee my review on it!
- Go in a corn maze
- Go on a hike
- Set off floating lanterns
Go to a soccer game
- Go bowling
- Make caramel apple cheesecake cookies
- Go star gazing
- Go in a corn maze at night
- Go to prom
- Buy Hunter Boots
- Make DIY glow in the dark bowling
- Make 10 things off of Pinterest (2/10)
Have a pumpkin painting partySee post here! Send 5 handwritten notes just because
I still have a lot to accomplish, and I know I won’t be able to do it all such as things you have to do in the fall, but I still want to try! Here are some more I added since I originally made the post!
29. Go on a Christmas Lights scavenger hunt
Build a snowman
31. Have a glitter fight
32. Make Christmas cookies!
33. Have a snow photoshoot
34. Host a cookie exchange party
12 out of 34 have been accomplished… pretty good considering I still have 5 months left to finish the rest and add even more!
What’s on your bucket list this year? Anything I should add to mine? Tell me in the comments!