Guess what?! Today kicks off this years Wishlist Wednesday series! Ellen has been on my blog before, and I am so happy she decided to write a gift guide. Checkout how awesome her picks are!
Hi The Trendy Chick, readers! This is Ellen from the fashion and lifestyle blog, A Pop of Pink! I’m so excited that this time of year is upon us. Anyone else think that this year flew by?! I think it’s great that Scarlett has these Wishlist Wednesdays to make holiday shopping easier for us all.
When it comes to shopping for your friends, I believe that there are a few timeless gifts that they’ll always be happy to receive: outerwear accessories, a mug or tumbler (a cute saying is even better), nail polish, and jewelry. When I do gift exchanges with in a group of people, I typically get variations of the same gifts. That way, everyone’s gifts are equal. If I’m shopping for just one friend, however, then I may make it a bit more personal to them.
Shopping for your friends can be so fun! I especially love when I find cute things at affordable prices. All of these gifts or $40 or below, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank! Personally, my favorite item in this collection is the Essie “Winter 2014” nail polish collection. A girl always needs colors nail polish for the holiday season!
1. Kate Spade Tumbler // Any Kate Spade tumblers and mugs are adorable. Your friends would be lucky to receive one.
2. Kate Spade Journal // If you want to give your friends an inspirational gift, a journal is a great way to go.
3. Plaid scarf // Because one can never have too many scarves.
4. Minimergency Kit // Always good to have one of these on hand.
5. Earrings // A girl can never have too many earrings, and these studs are adorable.
6. Hat // This hat would be adorable with the plaid scarf. After last winter, it’s alwaysgood to be prepared. Why not look super cute when you’re trecking through the snow?
7. Nail Polish // As I have already said, this nail polish collection is perfection.
8. Luggage Tag // This luggage tag is perfect for the friend who travels. And come on, there are stripes.
Happy holiday shopping!
Thanks again, Ellen, for writing this post. If you like writing and are interested in writing a Wishlist Wednesday for my blog, email me at email@example.com and we can discuss the details!