Rainy Day OOTD by thetrendychick featuring kate spade jewelry
With fall right around the corner, that also means there will be less warm sunny days and more chilly, and rainy days. So I made a little outfit that is mainly black and white and cozy, with a pop of periwinkle!
As most of you know, I have wanted Hunter boots for a while, but I still have yet to purchase any. So here is to hoping I will take a step in the right direction and buy them sometime soon! But for now, I will leave you guys with a list of my favorite things to do on a rainy day.
Rainy Day Activities:
- Read a good book
- Go to the movies with your friends and see the latest movie!
- Have a movie day at home by yourself or with friends
- Clean or organize things
- Blog or read blogs
- If you have a blog, update the design of your blog
- Go watch your favorite indoor sports team
- If you have a museum near you, spend the day in there!
- Go to the mall or online shop the rain away!
- If it’s a light rain or just stopped raining, have a rainy day photo-shoot
- Spend the day pinning things on Pinterest
- Have a baking day by yourself or with friends
- Have a DIY day
What do you like to wear or do on a rainy day? Tell me in the comments!