Now that your life is (hopefully) a little more organized, I thought I would end it with a small giveaway! But it isn’t your usual giveaway! A few weeks ago, I found this giveaway, and the prize was winning ad space on her blog! I thought that was a cool unique idea, and why not try it myself? I have no idea if any of you guys will be interested, but hopefully a few will be!
Since I don’t normally do advertising, I am new at this, but I am confident that it will be a great prize for someone who has a blog and wants more exposure, but doesn’t want to pay money for it.
- Must have your own blog that you have updated within the last two weeks. I don’t want this space going to a blog that barely ever publishes new posts.
- Must have a blog button or be able to create one by May 13.
- This giveaway will run until 11:59pm on May 10, 2013.
- The winner will have their blog button in my sidebar from May 13- June 13*.
- I will also mention their blog/twitter account multiple times over the month on twitter.
Ways to Enter:
- Follow via Bloglovin
- Follow via GFC
- Follow via Twitter
I am trying to make it simple for everyone, so I will have my 3 most updated platforms as choices to follow. You don’t have to follow all 3, but you get 1 entry for each one you follow.
Comment below letting me know which one(s) you followed with and let me know the names that you followed with.
Example: Hi! I entered via Bloglovin: thetrendychick, GFC: thetrendychick, and Twitter: @thetrendychick.
*I know the dates are a little random, but I believe it is what works with my schedule. The end date might change a little, depending on what happens in my life, but the winner will get at least a month in the sidebar. If anything, I might not be able to pull their button at exactly a month, so they might get more time than originially planned. Sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone!
Good luck and don’t forget to enter by May 10th! Feel free to share this with anyone you know who might be interested in winning, but you can’t enter for other people!