This week I am interviewing Lauren from Simply Lauren Gray. I had been loving her Instagram recently, and I even won a giveaway on her Instagram! She is so sweet and stylish, so today I thought we could learn a bit more about her!
1. Why did you begin blogging?I
started blogging just for something fun to do because I love to take
pictures and to write so blogging was the perfect creative outlet for
me. I also love fashion, so blogging gave me an excuse to buy new
outfits a lot. LOL.
2. What has been your favorite part of blogging?Besides
getting to feature a bunch of awesome clothes and products on my blog,
my favorite part about blogging has been the people I have become
connected with. Blogging created this whole new circle of friends for
me! It’s pretty amazing how close I have become with some of my fellow
blogger friends even though we have never met in real life!
3. How do you balance blogging with everything else?I
recently just started college so balancing blogging and school work is
sort of a challenge. I go to school during the day and sometimes when I
get out of school the lighting isn’t good to take pictures so it does
get hard to find time to do photoshoot a and to write posts. But I
usually find time to do my blogging stuff on the weekends.
4. How would you describe your style?Hmmm.
This is so tough because I am constantly changing up my style. But
I would say I am mostly preppy. I like classic pieces but I like to add
my own fun things to an outfit! So I would say my style is kind of
preppy with a twist.
5. What is your favorite store to shop at?J
Crew J Crew J Crew! I would buy the entire store if I could. They sort
of understand my style, they take classic pieces but add some flair to
6. What is your all time favorite lip color?Definitely Tiger Eye by Estée Lauder. It is the perfect balance of nude and sparkle.
7. Do you prefer heels or flats?I love both, but flats are way more practical.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?Probably
Paris. I would totally pretend to be Blair Waldorf while I’m there and I
would shop at Chanel and eat macarons all day long.
9. What is one thing you want to accomplish in 2015? I
would love to do a collaboration with a brand name company like
Nordstrom, J Crew or Anthropologie. That would be like a dream come true
10. How can we stay up to date with you?
Well you can follow my blog which is simplylaurengray.blogspot.com.
Or you can follow me on Instagram, my username is simplylaurengray. I
also have twitter and my name is LCorle. But I usually post the most on
Thank you to Lauren for allowing me to interview her. Don’t forget to checkout her blog and social media!