Today we are going to learn a little bit more about Sydney from Summer Wind. I absolutely love her style and her blog is adorable! Keep reading to learn more about her.
1. Why did you begin Summer Wind?
began Summer Wind during the summer after my freshman year of college. I
had a lot of time and had recently switched my major to public
relations. I had also started finding some blogs that I was reading
daily and wanted to start my own! Little did I know, Summer Wind would
still be going strong 6 years later!
2. What has been your favorite post that you have ever written?
this is so so so hard! I love doing the fashion posts, but I’d have to
say my favorites are when I write about Pittsburgh– I love sharing my
city with others!
3. What is one piece of advice you would give other bloggers?
To keep up with it because it takes a while to get people to read and to be yourself!
4. How would you describe your style?
Classic with preppy influences.
5. If you were given $10,000, how would you spend it?
Travel. I want to go skiing in Gstaad and sail around in Santorini…
wouldn’t mind checking out St. Tropez to sunbathe, too!
6. Do you have a “signature scent”? If so, what is it?
It used to be Ralph Lauren turquoise for years, but I just switched to Carven L’eau de toilette. I’m obsessed.
7. If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?
Totally answered that in #5 🙂
8. What is one goal you have for 2015?
I wrote about that here! http://summerwind41490.
Thanks so much to Sydney for answering these questions! Don’t forget to checkout her blog!