Today I wanted to recap some of my most popular blog posts of 2014 and some of my accomplishments! You all know I am always making lists, from to-do lists to bucket lists. But I thought it would be nice to also reflect over the year and make a list of things I am proud of!
Here are my top 5 posts from 2014 (in no particular order)!
Pattern Party Linkup
Lastly here are just some miscellaneous accomplishments I want to record so I can look back on them down the road and so you can see how far we have come!
- I began to receive pieces to style from companies. (This was a personal decision to not receive any before this year, but over the summer I decided it was the right time for me.)
- I began 2014 with under 100 followers on Instagram and by the end of the year I had almost 1,000!
- I reached 1,000 Bloglovin Followers!
- I hosted a fun giveaway series in December!
- I hosted my first linkup in August and it was a huge success!
- I posted my first video!
- I began a weekly interview series and I have actually stuck with it for over 6 months!
What have you accomplished this year? What do you hope to accomplish in 2015? Share in the comments!