This week I am featuring Claire from Simply Darling. Claire is another teen blogger who has quite a bit in common with me! And isn’t she gorgeous?!
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I needed a creative outlet! I also love
fashion and web design–making my blog and changing up the format is
half the fun for me!
2. How many hours do you spend blogging every week?
I’m still trying to work out a schedule that works for me, but between
planning and writing posts, shooting photos, and keeping up with social
media, I’d say a good 6 hours?
3. Where do you get blogging inspiration from?
I gain inspiration from everything! Pinterest, other blogs, Instagram, etc.
4. What are your top 3 favorite blogs?
My top 3 favorite blogs are probably The College Prepster (obviously!), Design Darling, and Southern Curls & Pearls!
5. What is your favorite store?
6. What is your favorite fall fashion trend?
My favorite fall fashion trend is probably the classic riding boots and a sweater look. I also LOVE puffer vests!
7. What is your favorite quote?
I love so many quotes (Pinterest just GETS ME), but one of my favorites
right now is “Success is not easy, and is certainly not for the lazy,” I
love this because I feel like so many people in our generation are lazy
and just expect things to happen to them. It takes work to get to where
you want to be!
8. What do you want to accomplish before the end of 2014?
I would really like to just overall improve my blog! This includes
putting up more and better content, and getting my name out there!
9. If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?
I would LOVE to go to New York City or Paris! Typical, I know, but I’ve always wanted to go to these places!
Thanks again to Claire for doing this interview! I loved reading through her answers. Don’t forget to checkout her blog too!