(I’m 20 yo, from Romania). I live with my boyfriend and my cat. I’m
crazy for Christmas and since it’s so close, I can announce that I’ll be
blogging every day in December, so if you’re Christmas-crazy like me,
come say hi! On my blog you’ll find a bit of everything: outfits, cats, recipes, music, movies and so on. “
I was very happy when Scarlett accepted that I write a guest post on her
blog, especially a Christmas post. I’m crazy for the holiday season and
I love everything about it, but one thing that makes it even more
special are the winter scents in my home. I made this wishlist with the
thought that maybe I can inspire some of you for cute gifts or if you
just want winter candles for yourself.
of these are purrfect for winter and I tried to include different
scents for everyone. I think these are great for gifts also, cause you
have lots of sizes to choose from, so if your budget is not that big,
you can buy a smaller version and it’s cheaper, but it’s still very nice
going to start with Yankee Candles, cause I love them so much. Yankee
is known for a more spiced scent in all of their candles, so if you’re
on the softer side, I’ll list some BBW too. So let’s get started.
* Cranberry Ice –
I’m a tart lover, I think I actually prefer them over candles and it’s a
cheap way to test fragrances that you’re not sure you like all that
much and I just love to see a pretty collection of tarts.
what they say: Refreshingly tart and sweet! A cool, stimulating rush of frosty red fruits bursting with a tangy sweetness.
* Honey and Spice – If you like cinnamon, this is the one for you. Other great choices are: Cinnamon Stick or Paradise Spice.
what they say: Golden nectar and sugar cane mingle with cinnamon stick and cocoa to create this gourmand concoction.
* Christmas Tree – This one is surely a strong scent. I burned it like crazy last year, especially since having a fake tree, it was wonderful.
what they say: Like going out in the snow to find that special tree … fresh, familiar pine with crisp eucalyptus.
* Merry Marshmallow –
This is a new one launched this year, from what I’ve heard, but even if
I haven’t tried it, I researched it and found only positive reviews, so
I’ll surely get it if I can find it in my town.
what they say: It’s
a marshmallow world at Christmas! Find happiness in a delightfully
juscious and creamy soft concoction of marshmallow and vanilla.
* Winter Wonderland –
It remind me a bit of White Christmas, but I don’t know if it’s just me
or.. This one’s a classic winter Yankee Candle scent. Spicy and warm
and all about Christmas.
what they say: So real you can almost hear sleigh bells … the tingle of a frosty breeze blowing through icy pines.
From here on, there are only BBW candles
and even though I never tried these, cause I can’t find them where I
live, I’ve heard only great things about them and I’m sure everyone who
tried them agrees. I’m looking forward to someday try at least one Bath
& Body Works candle.
* Cinnamon Frosting – what they say: Top off holiday celebrations with the scrumptious scent of grated cinnamon and cloves, vanilla bean and whipped buttercream.
* Vanilla Snowflake – what they say: The delectable fragrance of creamy vanilla, winter mint and touch of coconut evokes a dreamy, snowflake-filled day.
* Frosted Gingerbread – I only found this one on ebay, but I read too many good reviews to not include it in my wishlist.
* ‘Tis the Season – what they say: Rich, red apples, green pine and a touch of golden cider combine to capture all the joy and activities of the holidays.
* Winter – what they say: A season full of fun in the snow is captured in notes of pine needles, clementine and winter woods.